The Company carries out the transportation of the goods of various kinds, including heavy and oversize cargo. Also the Company has the dangerous goods transportation permit, great experience in transportation of live animals, special cargo and perishables, provided that all the standard requirements for such services are complied with.
We guarantee the on-time delivery and attention to customer’s preferences.
General requirements for the air transported cargo:
1. To be accepted for the airplane transportation the cargo must:
- meet the temperature requirements
- satisfy the hypobaric environment conditions
2. The cargo dimensions are defined with regard to the required clearances between:
- cargo cabin sidewalls and cargo – at least 150 mm;
- cargo cabin ceiling and cargo – at least 150 mm;
- cargo door sides and cargo – at least 50 mm (when loading and unloading).
3. Total cargo weight must not exceed the airplane maximum load.
4. The cargo must be marked according to the standard GOST 14182-77 “Cargo marking”
5. The cargo supports floor pressure in the cargo cabin of the aircraft must not exceed the permitted value.
6. Some cargo (like enclosed volumes, tanks, etc.) must have venting for the internal pressure balancing.
7. Long cargo items must be tied in bundles weighing not more than 1500-200 kg with the steel wire 6 mm in diameter.
The airline performs regular socially important passenger flights, transportation of the rotation personnel and charter flights.
According to the Air Operator’s Certificate issued on March, 2nd 2011, the Company performs the following types of work: forest patrol, air surveillance, liaison, oil and gas pipeline patrol and search and rescue stand-by mission. The flights are performed by An-2 aircraft.
The airline performs aircraft maintenance and repair works for An-74, An-74-200, An-74TK-100 aircraft, having its operational site in Roschino Airport, Tyumen.
UTair CJSC engineering and aviation specialists are highly qualified to perform the maintenance operations for the aviation equipment.